Westchester Aircraft Maintenance Association
donate to wama
Welcome to our donation page!
As you know, WAMA is a 501C(6) charitable organization with an all volunteer board. Our main mission is the following:
- Promote increased safety, efficiency and economy in aircraft maintenance work.Provide for the exchange of information and member education through monthly meetings with planned programs.
- Establish the need for and the collective experience necessary in the development of new maintenance techniques.
- Promote the application of group effort in the best interest of members, member corporations and member companies to matters of mutual concern or interest.
- Collaborate with other general aviation organizations, in the queries of governmental agencies pertaining to maintenance rules and guidelines.
- Conduct informative programs at monthly general membership meetings.
Funding for the many events and educational opportunities is supported by member dues both Individual and Corporate, various individual event sponsorships and event raffle sales. Additionally, this organization's expense overhead includes monthly and yearly operating expenses, such as Liability insurance, Directors and Officers Insurance, website hosting and domain name registration and IRS filing fees. This 60year old organization couldn't survive without your support.
We invite you to join WAMA to be a part of our success, but if you would like to support us without joining then please consider supporting by a donation. Any amount is welcomed. Use the comment field below to request your donation go to a specific expense or fund such as Education or Workforce Development or other. We are setting up specific funding for educational related initiatives.
Celebrating WAMA's 60th! We couldn't do it without you!